- Your dress, or clippings of dresses
- Fabric swatches
- Make-up smudges or a good face shot
- Funny Quotes and comments
- How your date asks you, or vise versa
- Ticket stubs
- Napkins, favors, and other souvenirs
- Local newspaper articles about the prom
- Songs you likes, or you danced to
- The prom theme
- A copy of the menu
- Your "best dressed" girl/guy picks
- Flowers from your corsage
- Photos! Photos! and more photos!
Begin collecting keepsakes early. Use them to trace your prom journey from thoughts, to plans, to party!
Before you begin your scrapbook, you might need to do a little prep work. First you'll need all your supplies. Pick up any decorating supplies you might need like stickers, markers, and things to keep it all together like tape, glue, and ribbon. You'll also want to make sure the supplies won't damage your photos, the paper or your keepsakes. If would also be a good idea to read your journal, if you kept one, so that you have an idea how you felt throughout this time. It may inspire you with your scrapbook.