Now it’s time for your feet. It’s important your feet look their best, especially if you’re wearing strapless shoes. For an at-home pedicure, you will need: - a foot file, tissue, polish, polish remover, and shower gel for soaking.
Steps to Follow:
- Soak your feet in shower gel and water to soften.
- Separate your toes with tissue.
- Apply remover to eliminate all oils.
- File toenails into a square shape by running the file vertically over the nail. This will also help to prevent future snags.
- Apply a base coat. (Yes, this step is necessary even on a pedicure.) It is to prevent discoloring your nails.
- Apply polish.
- Allow polish to dry for 30 minutes.